Thursday, April 16, 2009

My baby lost his 2nd tooth today!

Hunter lost his 2nd tooth last night while he was sleeping. It seems like I just took his picture of his missing space not to long ago. That may have been though since I 'meant' to take his picture of his 1st missing tooth ASAP! Well, 1 week later Hunter said, 'mom, my lost tooth is growing in'. What! Who knew that teeth grow in in one week! I'm thinking I've got a month before I need to find the camera and take a picture. So, here we are, a morning before school, rushing because we are late as always and I'm instructing Hunter to smile so I can see his missing tooth. Well, if you don't have a 6 year old boy then you won't understand that by the time they start school they can either frown or smile so hard their eyes close. It's either one or the other, there's no happy medium. So here is our pic of the 1st missing tooth. A couple days after the loss of the 1st tooth Hunter came up with a great idea......'mom, I think if I stop brushing my teeth then the rest of the teeth will fall out!' Got to give him points for the thought because he was right, they would all fall out......they may not grow back, but you can't always worry about the minor details.

No comments:

Post a Comment