Mike and Dawson went squirrel hunting after supper last night. Dawson was siked, 'they graveled a squirrel!'. Dawson thinks his Dad is IT, the ONE, the CHOSEN, the BEST, the most AWESOME Dad ever! When they got home Dawson came running up the steps and I knew, get the camera as I am the official picture taker of all dead stuff that rolls in here. It doesn't pay well but we all have our jobs in life. So Dawson said, 'mom, get the camera, we graveled a squirrel!'. So, he jumps right up there and holds it up like him and his dad saved the world, and I cheered them on just like any good mom would do........but there is no way I'm eating that little rat. But, the boys like em, so it saves me from cooking one night out of the year at least! However, sometimes Mike forgets to talk to me before he talks to the kids. So, as I put Dawson to bed that night he told me, 'Dad said if I'm good I can get a toy guy, you know a BB gun, so I can start shooting my own squirrels'. Awesome, a 5 year old with a gun, Merry Christmas to all, enter our driveway at your own risk:-)
Monday, August 31, 2009
Mom, get the camera, we graveled a squirrel!
Mike and Dawson went squirrel hunting after supper last night. Dawson was siked, 'they graveled a squirrel!'. Dawson thinks his Dad is IT, the ONE, the CHOSEN, the BEST, the most AWESOME Dad ever! When they got home Dawson came running up the steps and I knew, get the camera as I am the official picture taker of all dead stuff that rolls in here. It doesn't pay well but we all have our jobs in life. So Dawson said, 'mom, get the camera, we graveled a squirrel!'. So, he jumps right up there and holds it up like him and his dad saved the world, and I cheered them on just like any good mom would do........but there is no way I'm eating that little rat. But, the boys like em, so it saves me from cooking one night out of the year at least! However, sometimes Mike forgets to talk to me before he talks to the kids. So, as I put Dawson to bed that night he told me, 'Dad said if I'm good I can get a toy guy, you know a BB gun, so I can start shooting my own squirrels'. Awesome, a 5 year old with a gun, Merry Christmas to all, enter our driveway at your own risk:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment