We had to do Father's Day the night before Father's day as you know fescue season takes precident over everything in our lives for a good 3 weeks, sometimes longer. Hunter made his dad a paper tie at school and drew pictures of him and his dad on it. Dawson made a picture frame/magnet with his hands and a picture of himself. The frame said, "I love you this much", too cute. And I went out and bought dad a new pair of Oakely's, which he liked! Usually I have to go back to the store 2 or 3 times with returns but this year, I guess I just got lucky, or else Mike just really needed a new pair. Either way, it was good for me as time seems to be of the essence during the summer.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
We had to do Father's Day the night before Father's day as you know fescue season takes precident over everything in our lives for a good 3 weeks, sometimes longer. Hunter made his dad a paper tie at school and drew pictures of him and his dad on it. Dawson made a picture frame/magnet with his hands and a picture of himself. The frame said, "I love you this much", too cute. And I went out and bought dad a new pair of Oakely's, which he liked! Usually I have to go back to the store 2 or 3 times with returns but this year, I guess I just got lucky, or else Mike just really needed a new pair. Either way, it was good for me as time seems to be of the essence during the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment