Friday, November 27, 2009

29 again!


Well, it looks like I turned 29 again this year on the 26th. It feels a little different each year, but it usually goes so well that I'm just going to keep it up. Will it end up that my kids will one day be iligitimant children because of my never increasing age? Perhaps, but I always wanted a brother or sister...

Mike and Dawson picked me up a cake at Gerbes after their duck hunt at the duck lease, it was the opening weekend of youth duck season. Well, once again, there wasn't much to choose from on a Sunday evening and Mike wanted to try another store. Well Dawson was set on a Halloween cake with my rival whipped cream icing. Mike tried to talk him out of it, but the tears started rolling and when Dawson cries, Mike gives. So, here is a picture of me loving my boys, the cake, the thought, but secretly hating the person who invented whipped cream icing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment