We helped Mike celebrate his 36th birthday on the 17th of Ocotober. The boys love to pick out a cake for him. However, the night we went the choices were few and far between. Dawson wanted to get him a pack of 12 john deere cup cakes but I talked him into a cake instead. He wasn't happy about it, but he finally gave in. For Mike's gift the boys and I went to MO Valley Mercantile to pick out some new Carhart clothes for winter, they were a hit. Mike loved the cake, the gifts and the thought. I asked him though if it bothered him that each year he was one year closer to be 10 years my senior, he said he wasn't to worried.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Happy 36th Birthday Dad!
We helped Mike celebrate his 36th birthday on the 17th of Ocotober. The boys love to pick out a cake for him. However, the night we went the choices were few and far between. Dawson wanted to get him a pack of 12 john deere cup cakes but I talked him into a cake instead. He wasn't happy about it, but he finally gave in. For Mike's gift the boys and I went to MO Valley Mercantile to pick out some new Carhart clothes for winter, they were a hit. Mike loved the cake, the gifts and the thought. I asked him though if it bothered him that each year he was one year closer to be 10 years my senior, he said he wasn't to worried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment