Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Did you bring my tin home dad?


Dawson, he is my builder, my artist, my thinker. If his dad uses that tool, he is going to use that tool. If his dad built something, than he is going to build it too. I picked up Dawson from daycare today. They went on a field trip today to the miniature golf place. I asked him how it was and he said great! He said his teacher Tina said though, "if your ball goes in the water, don't go after it, we'll get a new one". So, no one went in the water today, per Dawson anyway. But on the way home Dawson said, 'I sure hope dad remembered to bring my tin home tonight'. What are you going to do with that tin I ask? "Well, I'm thinking about getting some lumber and building a shop". Hmmm, sounds like hard work I say. So, at supper Dawson asked Mike about his tin. Well, Mike forgot the tin but asked Dawson how much he needed. Dawson said, 'how much you got?'. Apparently Dawson is figuring on building a shop about the size of the cabin that dad built. Great, two cabins at one house and still, no repainted stairwell for mom.........

No comments:

Post a Comment