Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I'm gone and wondering what is going on........
I'm on the west coast and my family is still in the Midwest.....and I'm scared!!?? I had to leave for a week for work and Hunter wanted to know if I would remember him...... I've never been gone more than a few days from the boys and this trip will be 6 days, so this is different. Dawson couldn't care much on Sunday when I left, 'ya, love ya, see ya Friday, I gotta and go'. However Hunter said he loved me, he'd miss me and got a little teary eyed.........which made my tears start flowing! Hunter kept saying, 'mom, stop crying, mommm stop crying'. So, I pulled myself together and hoped in the car. I hadn't been on a plane in about 11 years so rules and procedures have definitely changed on the planes and at the airports. We only saw one women with a 'swine flu' mask on, which was nice. Our plane got delayed 2 hours because of fog but we gained 2 hours flying west so I guess it all evened out. However my 'clock' is really going to be off after a week of living this 'time'. On the plane we also got to watch Marley and Me which was good, but it made me cry!!!!! I rarely cry and then twice in one day I'm hit with the tears, crazy!!! Well, I'll post some pics and finds of my trip when I return..................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am sure the house is a mess, the kids are half dressed and their eating ho-ho's for dinner (just kidding, I know you had dinner planned out all week), but they'll still be alive when you get home. First day back they'll fall in love with you, and you them, all over again and day two it'll be back to normal! Have a good trip and enjoy your freedom!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great trip...or at least as good as could be expected while away from your boys:)
ReplyDelete